22860 Monroe-Madison Memorial Highway, Aldie, VA 20105
New Hours (as of 8/1/2018):
Wednesday 12 PM - 8 PM
Thursday 12 PM - 8 PM
Friday 12 PM - 9 PM
Saturday 12 PM - 8 PM
Sunday 12 PM - 6 PM
Xmas Eve & NY Eve 12-4 pm, Closed Xmas
Wine in Brewery Policy
As you all may know, wine and beer can now mix across the property. We know our hours are different that the winery (except on Friday). Our friendly staff will be happy to get you wine or a slushie in the brewery after the winey is closed as well.
Just let us know!
Please note: We do our best to respond to all emails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Due to the nature of our business, emails sent Friday, Saturday and Sunday may not receive responses until the following week.
To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all our guests please review the following:
1) Commercial Vehicle Policy - If you would like to visit our property in a commercial vehicle (bus, limo, van, etc), you must arrive by 1:00pm and be on our approved bus list for the day of your event. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information, number of people, arrival time, and the name of your transportation company to receive confirmation that your group has been approved.
Any commercial vehicle arriving after 1:00pm will not be allowed onto the property.
2) Due to limited indoor space, we do not reserve tables inside the Brewery or the Winery. The seating inside both buildings is first come, first served, so get here early!
3) We are a family friendly establishment and do our best to accommodate all of our guests. We do require that children be accompanied by an adult at all times when on Quattro Goomba’s property, both inside and outside our buildings.
Please note that our Tasting Room and surrounding yard area is the one space that is entirely Adult Only for our guests 21 and over. If you would like to come into the Tasting Room for a wine tasting, please make arrangements for an adult in your party to stay outside with anyone under the age of 21, or ask for one of our managers and we will do our best to accommodate your family. Please understand that Saturdays are our busiest days so we may not have a private space available on a Saturday to accommodate a family tasting.
4) Our Tasting Room can get to be a very busy place. In order to provide the best service possible for your tasting, we ask that groups larger than 8 people wanting to do a group wine tasting, please contact us at email@example.com to make a reservation. You do not need to make a reservation if you are simply coming to enjoy an afternoon with us and do not want to schedule a group wine tasting.
5) Guests are welcome to bring their own tents, tables, chairs and blankets to set up a space on the lawn. Please note that any non-reservation parties are not allowed to use more than two tables per group.
6) Outside food is not permitted inside our buildings. You are welcome to picnic in our outside areas, weather permitting. Pizza, baguettes, charcuterie boards, and cheeses are available for purchase in our Winery and a selection of “Big City” sandwiches, hand rolled pretzels, and hand-cut fries are available in our Brewery.
7) No outside alcohol (liquor, beer and wine not purchased at Quattro Goomba’s) may be brought onto the Quattro Goomba’s property. It is prohibited by ABC law and puts our licensing at risk. We reserve the right to inspect bags and coolers at the management’s discretion.
Please note this policy also applies to guests bringing gifts of alcohol to celebrate special occasions at Quattro Goomba’s. Per the ABC regulation, if you bring a gift of outside alcohol to a celebration, you will be asked to leave it in your car.
8) All of our glassware is provided for your enjoyment of our wine, beer, and slushies both inside and outside our buildings. Please help us keep our costs down and leave your glassware in the provided bins or on your table when you leave.
9) Stroller parking is available at the entrance to all of our buildings. During inclement weather, we will permit limited stroller parking just inside the Brewery entrance or on the Tasting Room porch.
Strollers are not permitted in the Winery or Brewery from 5:00pm Friday through closing on Sunday at 6:00pm, and are prohibited at all times in the Tasting Room Cabin.
Quattro Goomba’s is not responsible for any lost or misplaced item(s) while the stroller is in the designated parking. Please don’t leave anything in your stroller that is valuable or irreplaceable.
10) Only service animals are allowed in the inside seating areas of the property. The FDAs Food Safety Modernization Act mandates that wine and beer are food. This means all designated manufacturing areas will not allow pets. This includes the Tasting Room, Winery, and the Brewery. Quattro Goomba’s has designated the outdoor areas on the property as pet friendly. Pets must be leashed and under the control of an adult at all times. We look forward to seeing you and your pet friends at Quattro Goomba’s.
11) Quattro Goomba’s Winery and Brewery gift cards may be used in the Winery, Brewery or Tasting Room to purchase alcohol, food, merchandise, or non-alcoholic beverages. Quattro Goomba’s gift cards have no fees, no expiration date and are re-loadable. A sales receipt must accompany all claims for a refund. Anyone purchasing alcoholic products from Quattro Goomba’s must be at least 21 years of age. To purchase a gift card, please visit the Winery, Brewery or Tasting Room, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12) If you would like more information about reserving a table or larger space for a private event, please use the form below to submit your inquiry. Please do not submit your request multiple times. We will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible, but ask for your patience as we regularly receive an overwhelming number of requests.
All decorations for special events must be approved in advance.
The following items are not allowed at any time on the property: Glitter, Confetti, Water Balloons, Baby Pools, Sterno, Chafing Dishes.
We do not permit decorations (balloons, table clothes, banners, etc.) for non-reservation events or guests sitting inside the buildings. Guests who do not reserve a space are permitted to use a maximum of two tables for unplanned group events, food, gifts, etc both inside and outside.
Please note that we only host events for participants 21 years and older.