22860 Monroe-Madison Memorial Highway, Aldie, VA 20105
Wednesday 12PM - 9PM
Thursday 12PM - 9PM
Friday 12PM - 9PM
Saturday 12PM - 9PM
Sunday 12PM - 6PM
Xmas Eve & NY Eve 12-4 pm, Closed Xmas
Quattro Goomba's Winery - www.goombawine.com
We love our dogs at Quattro Goombas. We are always welcome pets but in accordance with the State of the Virginia and Code 2 VAC 5-585-3310, Quattro Goombas will be designating the outdoor seating areas on the property as pet friendly provided they are attended by an adult and kept on a leash. Pets are not allowed on chairs, seats or tables and cannot be served food/water using the same utensils that are intended for people.
Only animals designated as service animals will be allowed in the inside seating areas of the property. This includes the tasting room for the winery, wine bar and the brewery tasting room.
We look forward to seeing you and your four-legged friends at Quattro Goombas.
Acceptable Events (please review terms and fees for all events)
1. Adult birthday parties
2. Group tastings
3. Private events such as corporate meetings and parties
Terms & Fees for Hosting an Event
1. Minimum of two weeks advanced notice. If an event is planned at the winery, but for whatever reason (weather) cannot be hosted in that space, the party cannot be moved to the brewery.
2. No children's parties will be allowed in either the inside, or outside brewery spaces. No exceptions.
3. No parties starting after 2:30 PM.
4. A table rental fee of $50 per table for a minimum of two tables, and a maximum of four tables for up to three hours is required. This includes tables being used for setting up food/gifts. No outside tables are permitted. Payment for table rental will be paid in advance and is nonrefundable. These terms apply to both our indoor and outdoor spaces.
5. Bus/limo groups will be accepted between 10:30 and 11:30 AM on Saturdays and Sundays only, for a maximum of one hour. Groups will be limited to 20 guests at a cost of $15 per person. This fee will include four taster size beers per guest and a taster size logo glass. A nonrefundable deposit of 50% of the total cost is due in advance. If you do not arrive at your scheduled time you will forfeit your tasting time, and your 50% deposit. No exceptions. All buses and limos must be off the property by noon sharp.
If you would like to schedule an event, group tasting or if you have any questions please contact email@example.com No unscheduled events, or group tastings will be accepted under any circumstances. All such parties will be turned away upon arrival.