22860 Monroe-Madison Memorial Highway, Aldie, VA 20105
Wednesday 12PM - 9PM
Thursday 12PM - 9PM
Friday 12PM - 9PM
Saturday 12PM - 9PM
Sunday 12PM - 6PM
Xmas Eve & NY Eve 12-4 pm, Closed Xmas
Wine in Brewery Policy
As you all may know, wine and beer can now mix across the property. We know our hours are different that the winery (except on Friday). Our friendly staff will be happy to get you wine or a slushie in the brewery after the winey is closed as well.
Just let us know!
To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all our guests please respect the following:
1) As of December 1 2017 outside food will no longer be permitted inside our buildings per regulations from the VA Department of Health. You are welcome to picnic in our outside areas, weather permitting. Pizza, baguettes, charcuterie boards, and cheeses are available for purchase in our winery and a selection of new "Big City" sandwiches are available in our brewery.
2) No outside alcohol (liquor, beer and wine not purchased at Quattro Goombas) may be brought onto the Quattro Goomba's property. It is prohibited by ABC law and puts our licensing at risk. We reserve the right to inspect bags and coolers at the management's discretion.
3) We are a family friendly establishment and we do our best to accommodate all. We do understand that many of you bring your children and that is great. We want you and all of our guests to enjoy their time away from the stress of everyday life while visiting us. We do require that your children are accompanied by an adult at all times when on Quattro Goombas property, both outside and inside our buildings.
4) Our Wine Tasting Room and surrounding yard area is now entirely adult only for our guests 21 and over. For those needing to do a family wine tasting, please see one of our managers and we will work it out for you.
5) Strollers are not permitted in the Tasting Room. Stroller parking is available outside at the ramp entrance. During inclement weather, stroller parking will be permitted on the Tasting Room porch.
Strollers are not permitted in the Winery and the Brewery Fridays after 5:00 pm, all day Saturday and all day Sunday. Stroller parking is available just inside the door of the brewery and at the entrance to the Winery. Strollers may not be permitted at other times when the buildings are especially crowded.
Unfortunately, Quattro Goombas is not responsible for any lost or misplaced item(s) while the stroller is in the designated parking. Please don’t leave anything in your stroller that is valuable or irreplaceable.
6) All of our not cheap glassware is provided for your enjoyment of our wine, beer, and slushies both inside and outside our buildings. Please help us keep our costs down and leave your glassware in the provided bins or on your table when you leave. None of our glassware is included in your base fees.
7) Only service animals will be allowed in the inside seating areas of the property. There are upcoming laws changing but the FDAs Food Safety Modernization Act has mandated that wine and beer are food. This means all designated manufacturing areas will not allow pets. This includes the tasting room for the winery, wine bar and the brewery tasting room. Quattro Goombas has designated the outdoor seating areas on the property as pet friendly. Pets must be leashed and under the control of an adult. We look forward to seeing you and your pet friends at Quattro Goombas.
8) Our wine tasting room can get to be a very busy place. In order to help manage your experience at Quattro Goombas, we ask that groups larger than 8 persons for wine tastings make a reservation please. For smaller groups in commercial transportation please see item 9.
9) We do not allow any commercial vehicles (buses, vans, or limos) on our property unless specific permission is received from Quattro Goombas. All reservations must be made via this website or phone. All reservations must be confirmed at least two weeks in advance please.
10) We do not permit decorations (balloons, table clothes, banners, confetti.) for non-rental events. We do not permit consolidating and/or utilizing multiple tables for unplanned group event food, gifts, etc inside or outside please.
Please note that we only host events for participants 21 or over. No unscheduled events, or group tastings will be accepted under any circumstances. Children must accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times please. For more information or if you would like to schedule an event, group tasting or if you have any questions please contact us at 703-327-6052.