22860 Monroe-Madison Memorial Highway, Aldie, VA 20105
Wednesday 12 PM - 8 PM
Thursday 12 PM - 8 PM
Friday 12 PM - 9 PM
Saturday 12 PM - 8 PM
Sunday 12 PM - 6 PM
CLOSED October 25, 2019 for a Private Event
MEMORIAL DAY & LABOR DAY HOURS: 12pm-5pm
Christmas Eve 12-4 pm, Closed Christmas
Phone: 703-327-6052 (voicemail only)
Things to Know Before You Arrive
Please note: We do our best to respond to all voicemails and emails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Due to the nature of our business, messages sent Friday, Saturday and Sunday may not receive responses until the following week.
To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all our guests please review the following:
1) Commercial Vehicle Policy - If you would like to visit our property in a commercial vehicle (bus, limo, van, etc), you must arrive by 1:00pm and be on our approved bus list for the day of your event. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information, number of people, arrival time, and the name of your transportation company to receive confirmation that your group has been approved.
Any commercial vehicle arriving after 1:00pm will not be allowed onto the property.
2) Due to limited indoor space, we do not reserve tables inside the Brewery or the Winery. The seating inside both buildings is first come, first served, so get here early!
3) We are a family friendly establishment and do our best to accommodate all of our guests. We do require that children be accompanied by an adult at all times when on Quattro Goombas property, both inside and outside our buildings.
Please note that our Tasting Room, Pavilion, and surrounding yard area is for guests 21 and over. If you would like to come into the Tasting Room for a wine tasting, please make arrangements for an adult in your party to stay outside with anyone under the age of 21, or ask for one of our managers and we will do our best to accommodate your family. Please understand that Saturdays are our busiest days so we may not have a private space available on a Saturday to accommodate a family tasting.
4) Our Tasting Room can get to be a very busy place. In order to provide the best service possible for your tasting, we ask that groups larger than 8 people wanting to do a group wine tasting, please contact us at email@example.com to make a reservation. You do not need to make a reservation if you are simply coming to enjoy an afternoon with us and do not want to schedule a group wine tasting.
5) Guests are welcome to bring their own tents, tables, chairs and blankets to set up a space on the lawn. We ask that any non-reservation parties use no more than two tables per group.
6) Outside food is not permitted inside our buildings. You are welcome to picnic in our outside areas, weather permitting. Pizzas, baguettes, charcuterie boards, and cheeses are available for purchase in our Winery and a selection of “Big City” sandwiches, hand rolled beer pretzels, and hand-cut fries are available in our Brewery.
7) No outside alcohol (liquor, beer and wine not purchased at Quattro Goombas) may be brought onto the Quattro Goombas property. It is prohibited by ABC law and puts our licensing at risk. We reserve the right to inspect bags and coolers at the management’s discretion and will ask guests to dispose of any outside alcohol immediately.
Please note this policy also applies to guests bringing gifts of alcohol to celebrate special occasions at Quattro Goombas. Per the ABC regulation, if you bring a gift of outside alcohol to a celebration, you will be asked to leave it in your car.
8) All of our glassware is provided for your enjoyment of our wine and beer both inside and outside our buildings. Please help us keep our costs down and leave your glassware in the provided bins or on your table when you leave.
9) Stroller parking is available at the entrance to all of our buildings. During inclement weather, we will permit limited stroller parking just inside the Brewery entrance or on the Tasting Room porch.
Strollers are not permitted in the Winery or Brewery from 5:00pm Friday through closing on Sunday at 6:00pm, and are prohibited at all times in the Tasting Room Cabin.
Quattro Goombas is not responsible for any lost or misplaced item(s) while the stroller is in the designated parking. Please don’t leave anything in your stroller that is valuable or irreplaceable.
10) Only service animals are allowed in the inside the buildings. This includes the Tasting Room, Winery, and the Brewery. Quattro Goombas has designated the outdoor areas on the property as pet friendly. Pets must be leashed and under the control of an adult at all times. We look forward to seeing you and your pet friends at Quattro Goombas.
11) Quattro Goombas Winery and Brewery gift cards may be used in the Winery, Brewery or Tasting Room to purchase alcohol, food, merchandise, or non-alcoholic beverages. Quattro Goombas gift cards have no fees, no expiration date and are re-loadable. A sales receipt must accompany all claims for a refund. Anyone purchasing alcoholic products from Quattro Goomba’s must be at least 21 years of age. To purchase a gift card, please visit the Winery, Brewery or Tasting Room, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12) If you would like more information about reserving a table or larger space for a private event, please contact us at email@example.com. We will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible, but ask for your patience as we regularly receive an overwhelming number of requests.
All decorations for special events must be approved in advance.
The following items are not allowed at any time on the property: Glitter, Confetti, Bounce Houses, Water Balloons, Baby Pools, Sterno, Chafing Dishes, Crock Pots.
We do not allow decorations inside the buildings. Guests hosting an event outdoors may bring tablecloths, centerpieces, and balloons to decorate an outdoor space. Guests who do not reserve a space are permitted to use a maximum of two tables for unplanned group events, food, gifts, etc.